We've created three primary options for alerting screen -- which can be used when incident or other critical alerts are pushed to your Dashboards.
Core Alerting Features:
- Google, ESRI or other mapping / map layer platforms
- Directional and turn by turn navigation
- Hydrant and other data layers
- Countdown (or up) clock
- Google Street View*
- Feed data from Active911, email (we create parser), various CAD feeds and more
- Alerts stay on screen for time duration you determine
- Add custom tone alert sounds (we recommend ramping up sounds) - See examples
- Coming in 2020: Alternating alert screens for multiple simultaneous calls/alerts
Your alerting screen is customized for you during your setup process and can be adjusted as needed, the screenshots below are example starting points.
Current customers looking to switch their alerting screen options should Create a Support Ticket here, please be sure to include your agency name.
MAP OPTION 1: MULTIPLE FEATURES
MAP OPTION 2: SPLIT SCREEN MAP AND ALERT DETAILS
MAP OPTION 3: LARGE FORMAT TEXT
* Google Maps including Street View may be subject to a separate fee from Google Cloud. Google offers organizations at $200/monthly credit for Google Maps ($250 if you are a 501(c)(3) non-profit). For high call volume agencies, discuss our mapping options with your sales and/or technical team contact at First Arriving.