We've created three primary options for alerting screen -- which can be used when incident or other critical alerts are pushed to your Dashboards.
Core Alerting Features:
- Default mapping powered by ESRI, with options for Mapbox and Here.com for customers with those accounts
- Expanded features if you are an ESRI customer with numerous mapping layer options
- Directional and turn by turn navigation
- Hydrant and other customer-provided/fed data layers
- Countdown (or up) clock
- Feed data from Active911, email (we create parser), various CAD feeds and more
- Alerts stay on screen for time duration you determine
- Add custom tone alert sounds (we recommend ramping up sounds) - See examples
- Coming in 2020: Alternating alert screens for multiple simultaneous calls/alerts
Your alerting screen is customized for you during your setup process and can be adjusted as needed, the screenshots below are example starting points.
Current customers looking to switch their alerting screen options should Create a Support Ticket here, please be sure to include your agency name.
As a reminder, our platform is developed for secondary notification of alarms and situational awareness. You should always rely on your CAD/Dispatch Center for primary dispatch information.
MAP OPTION 1: MULTIPLE FEATURES
MAP OPTION 2: SPLIT SCREEN MAP AND ALERT DETAILS
MAP OPTION 3: LARGE FORMAT TEXT
MAP OPTION 4: SPLIT SCREEN OPTIONS
MAP OPTION 5: ROUTING ONLY
MAP LAYER OPTIONS: SATELLITE VIEW
Satellite view can be used on any mapping component