First Arriving's integration with Active911 is among the most popular ways to display call and other alerts pushed through Active911.
- Real-Time Call Dispatch
- Nature of Call, Address, Units Dispatched, Call Notes
- Personnel Responding
- Mapping & Directions with Hydrants & Other Data
- Turnout Timer
- ETA and Distance
- Add custom alert sounds - Listen to examples
- Google Street View and other mapping features
- ESRI layers
For more information on our overall call alerting features, check out our overview here.
What We Need:
- You'll need an Active911 account
- For responding personnel and hydrants, we will require an API Token.
- Directions are linked here
- Page Groups desired
As a reminder, our platform is developed for secondary notification of alarms and situational awareness. You should always rely on your CAD/Dispatch Center for primary dispatch information.
Alerting Notification: Watch It
ACTIVE911 CALL & MAPPING OPTIONS
MAP OPTION 1: MULTIPLE FEATURES
MAP OPTION 2: SPLIT SCREEN MAP AND ALERT DETAILS
MAP OPTION 3: LARGE FORMAT TEXT
MAP OPTION 4: SPLIT SCREEN OPTIONS
MAP OPTION 5: ROUTING ONLY
MAP LAYER OPTIONS: SATELLITE VIEW
Satellite view can be used on any mapping component