First Arriving's integration with ESRI allows us to display generic and custom maps for your alarm screens as well as custom maps generated by your GIS department directly on your First Arriving Dashboards.
- A basemap provided by ESRI for all clients that do not have an account with ESRI.
- Routing from Station to Incident location
- Overhead map of closest hydrants updated every time when dispatched.
- Satellite images available for all maps
- Display all maps created by your GIS department to help with awareness
Have an ESRI Account and Want to Expand Your Features? Here's What We Need:
The below information is for current ESRI customers only, ask your internal GIS/mapping team for details.
- Link to the REST Web Service of your account that contains layers available
- Let us know which layers we should include when you receive an alarm
- Please note that common things such as street names are included on your base map.
- Examples of custom layers are :
- Gas Valves and Lines
- Fire Station Locations
- If you have another map you would like included on your rotation, such as local COVID or response statistics dashboards, please send us the full URL.
As a reminder, our platform is developed for secondary notification of alarms and situational awareness. You should always rely on your CAD/Dispatch Center for primary dispatch information.
Example of integration on First Arriving Dashboards
SPLIT SCREEN MAP AND ALERT DETAILS
SPLIT SCREEN OPTIONS
MAP LAYER OPTIONS: SATELLITE VIEW
Satellite view can be used on any mapping component