NexGen - Alarms and Unit Status
Modified on: Wed, 17 Feb, 2021 at 12:37 PM
First Arriving's integration with Nexgen Public Safety Solutions brings their real-time dispatch notifications to your First Arriving Dashboards. You'll be able to display need-to-know information about the calls your crews are responding to as well as vehicle status and availability to assist.
- Real-time Dispatch Information
- Nature of call
- Address of incident
- Units Dispatched
- Any notes or details initially from Dispatch
- Turnout Timer
- ETA and Distance
- Map options available here, including Static Google Streetview and ESRI
- Unit Status
- Unit ID
- Status (Enroute to quarters, transport, Available for call, etc..)
- Available (Yes or No)
- Units shown can be :
- All in fleet
- Only units NOT available
- Only units available
What We Need:
- Ensure that you are a customer of Nexgen
- We will coordinate with them Integration information to get you setup!
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge by the vendor. This is determined by the vendor and not by First Arriving.
Example of integration on First Arriving Dashboards
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.