First Arriving's integration with Locution Systems expands your station alerting by displaying dispatch information to all of your connected dashboards in real-time! In addition to showing your calls, you can also show all unit status for units within your department and even neighboring departments.
- Real-Time Dispatch Information, which includes :
- Nature of Call
- Units Dispatched
- Call notes
- Unit Status
- Unit Name
- Status (Dispatched, Enroute, At Scene, etc..)
- Last Know Location
- Can be shown 24/7 or on a dedicated page
- Choose from multiple alarm layouts found here
- Turnout Timer (optional)
- ETA and Distance to incident location from station viewing the Dashboard
- Multiple mapping options found here
- Pick and choose which alarm sound you want found here
- Utilize your own Public or Private ESRI Layers
What We Need:
- Current customer of Locution
- Please have the below information available :
- Timezone of your department
- Bounding box of Latitude and Longitude coordinates (North, South, East, West)
- This is just used to tell mapping provider where to look when converting the address into Latitude, Longitude coordinates. So simply, if you were to draw a box around your jurisdiction on a map what would the latitude / longitude bounds of the box be.
- Mapping of your incident codes in a human readable description (VF -> Vehicle Fire, 7811 -> Building Rescue)
- Contact Locution's Customer Success Team at email@example.com with the above information. Customer Success will provide First Arriving all necessary information to integrate.
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge. This is determined by the vendor.
Example of Locution on First Arriving Dashboards