HOW TO GENERATE A NEW ACTIVE911 TOKEN:
If you need a new Active911 token or if your current token has expired, you'll see "No API Access" under the Agency tab. In order to generate a new API token, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to https://www.active911.com with admin username and password
2. Once logged in, open a new browser window and copy/paste this URL in address bar : https://scripts.firstarriving.com/active911/auth.php
3. Select your agency in the drop-down menu and click Submit
4. Click Yes to authorize use of the API Key.
5. Copy and paste the API key and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. We are more than happy to assist
HOW TO RENEW YOUR ACTIVE911 TOKEN:
If the API token has not expired, you'll be able to just renew it, which will be good for another 365 days. Here's how to Renew:
1. Log in to your active911.com account
2. Click on the Agency Tab
3. You should see two API tokens. One that expires tomorrow and one that expires in the coming days.
4. Click "renew" for the token that shows a "Renew" button option
5. Once renewed, email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your department name and the date renewed so that we can update our records.