First Arriving's integration with Kronos Telestaff brings your daily roster to your First Arriving Dashboards.
- Display current day's roster
- Provide roster for the next shift or more!
- Roster information can include:
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Organize the information by either station or unit
What We Need:
- Kronos Telestaff On-Premise
- Ability to automatically export a CSV file containing the necessary columns as listed above. Example of a file would be RE11.csv
- Ability to automatically move the CSV file to an SFTP location we provide
- When the file is moved to SFTP, it must overwrite (keeping the same file name)
- Kronos Telestaff Workforce (Cloud-based)
- Contact Kronos Telestaff support and request FTP location credentials
- Filename requested can be RE11.csv or another CSV that contains all the relevant information you would like on your dashboards.
username and password that matches the URL
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge by the vendor. This is determined by the vendor and not by First Arriving.
Example of integration on First Arriving Dashboards