Modified on: Wed, 17 Feb, 2021 at 10:35 PM
First Arriving's integration with smartsheet allows spreadsheets to be displayed on your Digital Dashboards. This is a great alternative to Google Sheets but with the same display flexibility.
- Fire Protection System Report
- Unsafe Building Report
- Reserve Apparatus Status Board
- Primary Apparatus Status Board
- Any other items listed on the Google Sheets Integration Page
What We Need:
- API Key
- Found within your smartsheet account.
- Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of the smartsheet screen, and then click "Personal Settings".
- Click the "API Access" tab.
- Click the "Generate new access token" button to obtain an access token.
- Sheet ID
- The Sheet ID is located in the web URL that you use to edit the sheet, NOT the published URL.
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge by the vendor. This is determined by the vendor and not by First Arriving.
Example of integration on First Arriving Dashboards
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.