First Arriving is excited to offer a new option for menus to get to the content you want even quicker. Weather approaching? Click and connect to the radar view. Need to see who is on the schedule or today's events and don't want to wait? Information is just a click or touch away.
Menus have a pause button which will stay on the content you select until you press play again -- and also reset automatically after a set time so your boards return to the regular rotation.
There are several ways to connect to your menu:
- On our standard deployments to large TVs, a wired or bluetooth mouse connected to your Chromebox or other hardware device can be used, just like you would on a regular computer.
- For desktop & tablet deployments, you can use your mouse/touchscreen as you would on your device already.
- The menus also work for large display touchscreens -- just keep in mind those are pricey and may not be worth the added functionality vs. a connected mouse.
- Depending on your device, pointers and other remotes may work on a case-by-case basis. We'd recommend testing once your menu is adding, but planning on utilizing a mouse. You do not need a high end mouse, etc.
What We Need
Current customers should complete our New Features Request Form here to request this addition to the board. Requests are handled as they come in and we'll be in touch to schedule this addition.
- We will need to know what you want to name each menu item and what page/section of your Dashboard that menu item maps to.
New customers will go through the menu process during your implementation process or may be added at any time.
This is a new feature for all customers and there is no additional fee to add this service.