What We Need:
How to Create a YouTube playlist :
- Login to your account at youtube.com
- Click user on top-right of window and select "Your Channel"
- There should be a blue button that says "Customize Channel"
- Click on Playlists, the 3rd option.
- Click +New Playlist to create a new one
- You can now name it. We suggest naming it something like "First Arriving Playlist" so that you know it will be used for your dashboards.
**MAKE SURE THAT YOU SELECT EITHER PUBLIC OR UNLISTED IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU. IF YOU DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BE ABLE TO FIND THE PLAYLIST OR VIDEOS, SELECT "UNLISTED." **
- You can now upload your own videos to the newly created playlist.
**MAKE SURE THAT YOU SELECT EITHER PUBLIC OR UNLISTED FOR THE VIDEOS WITHIN THE PLAYLIST! IF YOU DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BE ABLE TO FIND THE VIDEOS, SELECT "UNLISTED." **
- Once you have videos in the playlist, simply copy the URL in the address bar and send it to Dashboards@firstarriving.com