For various purposes, including tracking Google Maps usage, First Arriving may request access to your Google Maps/Google Cloud Account. This may also include access to create or adjust API codes - short snippets that allow us to tie various Google services to your website, digital dashboard or other project.
To enable this access:
1) Go to your Google Maps API Dashboard at https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/dashboard/
2) Click "IAM & Admin" under the navigation menu (the hamburger icon at the top left)
3) Click "add" at the top of the page
4) Add email@example.com in the new member bar
5) Under 'Select role' select Project then owner and save. (note you'll see your own project name after "Add members to ...")
Once you have completed these steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.