Veoci, a records management platform, houses various data and checklists for Aviation and other industries. First Arriving's integration with Veoci brings important information to the Digital Dashboards at your Airport Fire Department, eliminating duplication of efforts and communicating statuses in near real-time.
- Status of Runway at Airports
- Name of Runway
- Status of open or closed
- Open Work Orders
- Description / Remakrs
- Date Reported / Initiated
- Priority level of either Low, Medium or High
- Personnel Assigned
- Work Order Count
- Shows number of work orders for current week, month and/or year
- Daily Shift Checklist
- Task Name
- Status of either In Progress or Closed
- Date and Time Initiated
- Can sort by time of day
- Start and end day / time
- Overhead map that shows where work orders are
- Overhead map showing where noise complaints have originated
- Operations log
- Mowing Log Map
- Color-coded shapes on a satellite image showing when that sections has been mowed.
- Colors indicate if it's been mowed less than a month, between 1-2 months, and greater than 2 months.
- Sweeping Map
- Color-coded shapes on a satellite image showing when that section of pavement has been swept.
- Colors indicate if section has been completed less than a month, between 1-2 months, and greater than 2 months.
What We Need:
- Specific Public Key
- Secret Key for API access
- Veoci support will provide specific Endpoint for you based on what data you want to show
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge by the vendor. This is determined by the vendor and not by First Arriving.
Example of integration on First Arriving Dashboards