NFORS - Data Analytics
Modified on: Thu, 22 Apr, 2021 at 12:59 PM
Bring the drilled down analytics from NFORS front and center to the First Arriving Digital Dashboards, allowing detailed information to be visible to all positions within your fire department.
- Unit Utilization
- Card-style with individual station about each unit, including :
- Unit hour utilization in percentage
- Typical, slow and busy indicator with color
- Total number of responses
- Time span can be customized by day, week, month, and year
- Fire and EMS counts
- Average Turnout Time
- Sort by station, battalion, and department
- Top Unit Performs
- First, second and third place based on lowest turnout time
- List top 10 units for the department
- Shows the following in table format :
- Average Turnout Time (min/sec)
- Day Turnout Time
- Night Turnout Time
What We Need:
- Username and Password (non-admin is fine) to access the API
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge by the vendor. This is determined by the vendor and not by First Arriving.
Example of integration on First Arriving Dashboards
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.