First Arriving's integration with Firehouse Software by ESO brings the popular RMS software to First Arriving Dashboards, providing a one-stop place to look at multiple reports!
- Department Events
- Event Name
- Date and Time
- Hydrants Out of Service
- Hydrant Name / ID
- Turnout Time Dials
- Visualize turnout times with a dial
- Organize by Unit, Station, Battalion or Department
- Can Display however far back you would like
- Request for Maintenance
- Unit ID or name of piece of equipment
- Daily Roster
- Station Location
- Unit Assigned
- Rank / Position
- Call Totals
- Month or Year to date
- Show total runs with all units
- Show total runs per unit
What We Need:
- On-Premise Customers
- Create the query/report you want and be able to export in CSV format
- Have the File move from the downloaded location to a SFTP location we provide you. This can be manual process or you can also use a number of tools to automate this process.
- Make sure that when the file is transferred to SFTP location that you overwrite existing, so there is only one file in the folder per module.
- Tell us what columns of the query / report you would like to display on your dashboards
- Firehouse Cloud Customers
- Contact Firehouse Cloud customer support as they will setup the SFTP transfer
- Provide them the exact query / report that you want them to have
- Tell us what columns of the report / query you would like to display on your dashboards.
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge by the vendor. This is determined by the vendor and not by First Arriving.
Example of integration on First Arriving Dashboards