Firehouse Software by ESO - Records Management
Modified on: Wed, 17 Feb, 2021 at 12:15 PM
First Arriving's integration with Firehouse Software by ESO brings the popular RMS software to First Arriving Dashboards, providing a one-stop place to look at multiple reports!
- Department Events
- Event Name
- Date and Time
- Hydrants Out of Service
- Hydrant Name / ID
- Turnout Time Dials
- Visualize turnout times with a dial
- Organize by Unit, Station, Battalion or Department
- Can Display however far back you would like
- Request for Maintenance
- Unit ID or name of piece of equipment
- Daily Roster
- Station Location
- Unit Assigned
- Rank / Position
- Call Totals
- Month or Year to date
- Show total runs with all units
- Show total runs per unit
What We Need:
- On-Premise Customers
- Create the query/report you want and be able to export in CSV format
- Have the File move from the downloaded location to a SFTP location we provide you. This can be manual process or you can also use a number of tools to automate this process.
- Make sure that when the file is transferred to SFTP location that you overwrite existing, so there is only one file in the folder per module.
- Tell us what columns of the query / report you would like to display on your dashboards
- Firehouse Cloud Customers
- Contact Firehouse Cloud customer support as they will setup the SFTP transfer
- Provide them the exact query / report that you want them to have
- Tell us what columns of the report / query you would like to display on your dashboards.
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge by the vendor. This is determined by the vendor and not by First Arriving.
Example of integration on First Arriving Dashboards
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.