First Arriving's integration with Google Slides is an online presentation that can easily be fed to your dashboards! This is a blank canvas that you can use to communicate anything you can think of, and will be presented on your dashboards the same way it is on the presentation.
- Chose how many slides you'd like to view and how long you'd like each to show
- Use this as full-screen or half-screen (combined with other content)
- Some agencies use this for :
- Pictures of a structure fire recently dispatched to.
- Headshot images of newly hired staff and volunteers, along with bio.
- Situational information, such as Covid-19 pandemic.
You can now control the timing of your slides, learn more here!
What We Need:
- Simply let us know!
- A gmail or Google-based email address to share the Slide Presentation with.
- You can have a Department-wide account that is a master, or you can require users who will be updating info get their own.
- Clicking this link will show you how to use your own email address to be used with Google Apps if not gmail.
Example of integration on First Arriving Dashboards