How to set up the First Arriving Dashboard Desktop:
- Download the First Arriving MacOS Player Here, powered by Telemetry TV
- Open the TelemetryTV Player application you downloaded.
- Once opened, the player will display a 6-digit pairing code
- When you see the 6-digit pairing code, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the pairing code, name of department, station name/number, location within station (Ex. AAA 111 - First Arriving FD - Station 81 - Kitchen)
Latest version of MacOS (earlier version may or may not be supported)
Here's how to Set the First Arriving Player, powered by Telemetry TV, to Auto-Launch
- Open System Preferences and select Users & Groups
- Click Login Items. In the bottom left, click the lock icon and enter your admin password.
- Click the ‘+‘ sign and find the Application that you wish to auto-start. To do so, open the /Applications folder. Here, select the TelemetryTV Media Player
- Once your desired items are selected, click the Add button