Your First Arriving Dashboards now have the capability to join Zoom meetings directly!
1. Menu feature must be enabled. If you do not have the menu feature, email Dashboards@firstarriving.com to have our team add this.
2. Make sure that you have requested to have the Zoom integration added to your dashboards. If you have not done so, please request the Zoom option to be added to your menu by emailing Dashboards@firstarriving.com.
3. USB Mouse and Keyboard to access Zoom integration and enter meeting credentials (Meeting ID, Name, Password if applicable)
TO ACCESS ZOOM :
1. Your dashboard will have a menu icon on the top right of your screen. When you click this with a USB Mouse, the zoom integration will be located on the top as shown below.
2. Click on the Zoom button at the top. This will load the application.
3. Once it is loaded, you will be able to enter the Name that will show up in the attendee list, meeting ID, and password (if applicable).
4. Click Join once you have entered the necessary information to join the meeting. Please Note : The organizer will have to accept the request to enter.
5. Once you have been accepted, you can now Join Audio by clicking the icon on the bottom left with your USB Mouse.
6. Confirm by clicking Join Audio by Computer on the next prompt.
7. You are now in the meeting! Make sure the volume is up on your TV display so that you can hear the audio.
8. When the meeting is over, you can click on Leave Meeting on the bottom right. This will exit the Zoom application, restart the dashboard, and begin rotating your scheduled content!