You must have a Subscription for each Windows device. If you are a current customer and want to add a Windows device subscription, please open a support ticket or email email@example.com. If you are not yet a customer, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and sign up.
How to set up the First Arriving Dashboard Desktop:
- Download the First Arriving Windows Player Here, powered by Telemetry TV
- Open the TelemetryTV Player application you downloaded.
- Once opened, the player will display a 6-digit pairing code
- When you see the 6-digit pairing code, please email it to email@example.com. Make sure to include the pairing code, name of department, station name/number, location within station (Ex. AAA 111 - First Arriving FD - Station 81 - Kitchen)
You just have
Your device must be running Windows 10 v.1809 or later and have access to the Microsoft Store. If you're not sure what version you have, see details below how to find out.
Not Sure If You Have the Right Windows Version?
- Go to Start > Settings > System > About
- Scroll down to Windows specifications, and check the number next to "Version".
- If you're out of date, we've found that the best way to get to the Fall 2018 release of Windows 10 is to download and run the Windows Update Assistant.